Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Subject: Marc Farful"


Subject: Marc Farful

Hey Laurie,

Just seeing what's up and how things are. I was gonna try and call ya. When's the best time and can I call your cell or only that number you put in that past e-mail?

Seasons Greetings,

Marc

Subject: Re: Marc Farful

MARC!!! So nice to hear from you, your email made me laugh, I needed it! Have I ever told you that I really appreciate your humor :) Our internet has been down all week so please do not think that I have been ignoring you. I do not have a cell phone here, it is just that 215 # that I gave out. I would love to chat with you. I am hoping to get another mass email out soon. This week has been tough and crazy for me. How is life in New Jersey? I miss you! Take care, and always STAY STREET!

Love Always,

Laurie

P.S Did you think I wouldn’t know who you are from your subject?

* I wish you enough *

Subject: Re: Re: Marc Farful

Laurie,

Glad the e-mail made you laugh. And as far as whether or not you've ever told me that you appreciate my sense of humor, I really feel like that's something you should remember yourself. I know that you have, but if you can't remember perhaps you've had a recent head trauma that has, and still is, affecting your memory. I would recommend seeing a doctor, because if you're memory has been compromised there's a good chance you don't even the recall the accident -- actually you might not even remember this e-mail, thusly not remembering my advice to seek the aid of physician, in which case you're like the guy from "Memento" and you're screwed. Now I know you might not remember any of the rest of this as well, but don't worry that your e-mail has been down or that I might have thought that you were ignoring me, because I did not think that at all. Also, I can appreciate the fact that you've had a tough and crazy week -- actually again, did you really have a tough and crazy week, or are you seriously like the guy from "Memento" and that's just how you remember it?

Moving on, I have noted that you can, at the present time, only be reached at the 215 number. If you still remember me when I try to call you, I would also love to have a chat where you remember me and our relationship. And to answer your question about how things are in New Jersey, they are pretty much all right slash semi-haggard. Kind of an up and down thing -- but, ha!, is that not life, dear Laurie!

Marc Farful

P.S. I will stay street if I can -- however, most likely not always in all capitals like the way you typed it --because that's where I'm comin' from. What, what?

P.P.S In response to your own P.P.S, I'm once again not sure if you forgot who I was from my heading. Plus, you put a question mark after your question, which I don't feel is a good sign at all. And now, yes, it was also followed by an exclamation point, which could be encouraging but could at the same time mean a number of things. Lastly, while you wish me enough, I wish you enough with what could be a serious memory problem.

No comments: