Saturday, February 22, 2020

"Greatest Bumble Profile Ever"
























Marc, 39
Burt Misham School of Driving
2005

Over the bar scene and looking for the real thing! I'm an outdoorsman.
My ex-wife and kids, not so much. They left me. Whatever! Yolo!
I have my shit together and so should you. I chop wood every day,
so I'm in pretty good shape. Looking for someone who takes care
of herself, as well.























Favorite quality in a person . . .

Can suck venom out of snake bites.









































My dream dinner guest is . . .

Anyone with food. I don't know how to hunt
and I'm starving to death.























If I could eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be . . .

Anything! There's no game, no berries, or nuts out here!!!


















No comments: